I am an Educational and Developmental Psychologist, board approved supervisor, educator and researcher. I am a director and co-owner of Raise the Bar Psychology, a private neurodevelopmental psychology practice in Melbourne, Australia. I hold a position as an Adjunct Senior Lecturer (Level C; equivalent to an Associate Professor in the US system) in the School of Educational Psychology, Faculty of Education, Monash University in Melbourne, Australia. I am also the former Editor-in-Chief for The Educational and Developmental Psychologist journal.
On this website, you will find information about the services that I offer, my research interests and publications, and what/how I teach.
I provide several types of professional services:
- Psychological assessment services through Raise the Bar Psychology
- Clinical supervision for Australian registered and provisionally registered psychologists, including for endorsement
- Business mentoring for US-based psychology private practice owners
- Research consultancy services, including research design, statistical analyses, and contributing to academic publications
- Teaching and training in psychological assessments
Feel free to get in touch if you are interested in working with me!